Thursday, July 28, 2011

Don't Ever Say, "I Don't Care. Just pick something out."



So here's the story. We're expecting our friend, Hugh Johnson, in this weekend and he'll being camping out with us for the next 11 months. We decided to rearrange some rooms and moved the office from the front bedroom to the basement. Harry wanted to paint the front bedroom and I agreed. As he was coming home from another appointment, he called to ask if I wanted him to pick out paint at Menards while he was there. I said sure. He said he wanted to do yellow and I only made the comment, "Don't pick anything out too bright - anything else is fine." And the very wrong statement, "I Don't Care." Here is the beginning of the paint job. Let me say only that the photo does not give you the actual brightness of the yellow hue.



3 comments:

Dewey and Susan said...

That Harry, he knows how to pick them!

Shanna said...

Well for the longest time our room was yellow because that was what Hugh wanted so good pick Harry!!

Ange said...

Oh my. What a happy, bright room. hehe.