Sunday, December 16, 2007

Levi and His First Preschool Program

Had a good time recently watching Levi's preschool Christmas program. Levi has lots of spirit and puts his all into everything he does. Natalie and I made an early retreat as soon as the program was over and had a little date of our own - to the ice cream shop and then a short drive to see the neighborhood Christmas lights.



Harry will be in his new office on the north side starting Monday (Dec. 19). He'll be located in an office near the Dupont Hospital - 5 minutes from home so I expect will see him for lunch most days. After all these years, he finally has a prime spot in the new office. He has a corner office with windows on two sides.

We went to Frankfort on Tuesday and celebrated Mom's birthday with my sister Marleta, her daughter Anita, and my brother Roy. We had a good visit and the Manor did up a nice dinner for us in one of their small private dining room areas.



1 comment:

joanna said...

Hi Joneses! This is Joanna Tate -- Kris Tate's wife. I found your blog through Anna's.
I love kids' Christmas programs, so I had to watch that clip of Levi. Very cute!
Our blog is at LaFamiliaTate.blogspot.com, but it's mostly about Alex and me. I need to put more Kris in there!